705- Teaching and Computer lab
706- Sound Studio
735 ACCESS LAB- Video, Audio and Compositing Software
BLACK BOX- ETC lighting board, LED and Fluorescent lights, mutil-camera and audio control
VIDEO LAB HOURS
• Monday: 10am-10pm
• Tuesday: 10am-10pm
• Wednesday: 10am-10pm
• Thursday: 10am-10pm
• Friday: 11am-10pm
• Saturday: 12pm-8pm
• Sunday: 12pm-10pm
Video Lab Contact
MEET THE MONITORS
1 - 1
* VIDEO LAB ACCESS POLICY
1. Only students enrolled in a Film/Video course or in the Film/Video program have access to the Video Labs and equipment. Students who cross register can not sign out Film/Video lab equipment for overnight use.
2, All Film/Video equipment users are financially liable for loss, damage and theft when using Film/Video equipment and facilities.
3. Access to the Video Lab will occur only during posted hours.
4. Equipment sign-out will be done by Monitors or Studio Manager.
5. Studio/ editing time will be held only for 30 minutes after which reservation will be forfeited. To maintain your studio reservation, please see a Video Lab monitor or use the F/V calendar to make changes.
6. Students must present a valid Mass Art ID to access studio accessories.
7. Do not attempt to repair any studio equipment.
8. DO NOT TAMPER WITH EQUIPMENT. Patching or switches must be stored to normal settings when you are finished. You can not tamper with security cables, menu settings or other internal adjustments.
9. No food or Drinks are allowed in any of the Video Lab studios.
10. Flammable or toxic materials are prohibited in the Video Lab studios.
11. Users of the Video Lab are responsible for leaving a clean studio when done.
12. The Video Lab is not responsible in any way for materials, films or media left behind.
13. Scheduled classes have priority over other uses of the Video lab.
Your access to the film/video area could be permanently revoked if you are found in violation of this policy
* This policy is subject to change.